Thanks to everyone for wishing mom and sister to be well. Sister has to go to the Hospital to have a MRI for her knee this afternoon. Mom will be driving her. Sister has a humongous splint for her knee/leg. When the splint was off the first few times and lying on her bed us cats all thought it was a big huge black monster!!! Mom's mouth feels better.... but she still can't chew on that side where the temporary crown is! She has Dentist appointment for next Tuesday to get the permanent crown put in.
Just a few favorite photos.... here is Princess Spooky.
The Humans and Monty....
Know that Sandusky is no pansy! But it is his turn to be amidst the flowers! Can you tell he is sitting next to a real vase of flowers? Those were some flowers from one of the kids at school, mom's job.
A recent picture of Sarah and that big yeller dog.... MY Monty! This was taken on a walk in Angwin, before Sarah hurt her knee!
I Got an AWARD!
This is from my friends at The Monkeys. It says Seu blog é um sonho Award. In English it means 'Your blog is a dream.' Thank you for thinking of me Samson and Delilah!
The rules of this award are to give seven beauty secrets and then pass it on to seven bloggers.
I apologize for bending the rules here... Ours will include some secrets for the boys to be handsome. Plus one for the doggies. All 4 of us will give some. Here are some of our beauty / handsome secrets.
1. Sandusky.... Chase the pretty girls at least once a day. This is especially important if you have been neutered like I have been!
2. Spooky.... Sleep in the dark cupboard so the light doesn't fade your furs!
3. Cheyenne.... Always dream pleasant dreams!
4. Monty.... Get your humans to take you out in the car/van or vehicle of your choice for rides to where you can get out and pull your humans on a leash.
5. Sandusky.... Make sure you get to take a nap in some humans lap as often as possible!
6. Spooky.... Make sure you let your favorite human know how much you love her/him by sleeping on their pillow, then leaving your furs behind!
7. Cheyenne and Monty.... Make sure to always be standing at the back door so you get plenty of fresh air. Push out ahead of your mom if you can... to chase those intruder squirrels. If your not allowed out dream of being outside!
I want to give this to the following friends. Those who are boy kitties feel free to tell us your secrets for staying a handsome.... boy "beauty!" If you have time for this that would be great!
Madi and her Mom
Eric and Flynn
The Furry Kids
We Love Luna