Friday, June 5, 2009

An Award, Plus I am Now a Floof and Fur Member

Yahoo!! I am happy!!
I wanted to tell everyone... I am now a member of Floof and Fur! I feel so honored, thank you Kelly Cat and all the Floof and Fur members!


I got this lovely award from The Creek Cats! I want to say thank you much! This is really a wonderful and Awe-summm Award!

The Rules are to list 7 awe-summm things about yourself. We have 4 of us living with the humans here! Three cats and one doggy! We will each list one thing then both Sandusky and I will list another.

1. Cheyenne: I have a high pitched voice which my mom loves to listen to!

2. Sandusky: I am the only one that Monty Dog chases!

3. Spooky: I am the floofiest cat in this house!!!

4. Monty Dog: I only bark when someone comes to the front door, or when it is time to tell the humans that I want back in the house! Oops... I forgot... I also bark if there is an intruder cat, squirrel or possum in our backyard... and come to think of it I also will bark at other dogs on walks!

5. Cheyenne: I love my mom lots and lots!

6. Sandusky: I love laps lots and lots!

I want to pass this award on to the following cats:
Angus Mhor
Forever Foster
House Panthers
A Kitty Named Reese


17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the F&F Membership!

I would also like to paw my khongrats fur your awards! Great choices too!

Please tell Monty I bark fur SOME of the same reasons!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! And congrats on being a Floof and Fur member! Zoey is also a member!!

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, thank you for the cool award! It is my honor to accept it!

Teddy Westlife said...

Congratulations on the membership AND the award!

Huffle Mawson

Bruce said...

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you all have a very nice weekend:)

Poppy Q said...

Miss Millie, you are certainly floofy and furry enough, well done on joining the club.

Smooches

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats all the way around!!

Mom really loves your tabby patches.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello sweetie Millie!
Congratulations for the award you deserve it a lot because your blog is fashion and we always find beautiful pictures and amazing stories here!
So nice to read your life story, it is so touching!I visited the Floof and Fur blog and you are great in there!ConCATs one more time!
Your mommy is a gentle and good person and I'm so happy to see you fine with your family!
purrs and noselicks
Luna
( and hugs from mommy Léia that loves you too)

Parker said...

Concatulations on your award, you are looking very pretty today!
Smoochies!

The Monkeys said...

You're very floofy and furry and now you have a badge to prove it!

Congrats on your award!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Congrats on your award. And also on joining the floof and fur club, its a lovely club to be in, I love it. You are sure floofy and deserve to be there.

Hugs GJ x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on those awards - very nice indeed. And we loved everyone's list. We almost never bark, only TD with his one loud woof when he HAS to go out and HAS to go RIGHT NOW, Mom.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Anya said...

Gratulations
you are soooooo fluffy LOL
Its great for you :)
I never heard of it !!
(foof & fur)

Gratulations with your award :)Have a nice weekend !!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the award. Those are awesome things about you!

Kat said...

My dear Millie - May I just say that you are an exceedingly lovely feline, and a credit to your species! It is very nice to meet you!

Leia

Forever Foster said...

Thankyou for passing such a cool award on to us:)

Concatulations on your Floof and Fur membership. You are a wonderfully floofy example:)

Mo and The Purries said...

Thank you for the award! Sorry we're late in getting here!

NTM & Little Isis
from House Panthers