Friday, June 17, 2011

Dinner

Do I look shocked? Well, yes I am! Sort of!

Mom says he is just licking his lips! But look at those teethies!!

Mom says not to be scared! But I am not sure!!
Cute! Right?

These are really our kitty dishes! Ha! Ha! For years he has been cleaning out after us! See the teeth marks?
DO YOU THINK MONTY WILL SPROUT KITTY WHISKERS?
Two dishes!!??!! Wow! Monty! You've got all of us wrapped around your big paw!!

P.S. My mom thought to publish this... then she is running out the door! Bad mom! She says she is going to the library! Something about 2 overdoooo movies/videos!.... Dr. Whooooo!?! Then she says Monty needs his doggy foods!! So she has to go to the grocery store!

She says she will visit my bloggie pals for me shortly.

15 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Well, with Monty around, you never have to worry about washing your dishes!! LOL!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Thous look like very sharp teethies. But it's Monty, sweet lovable Monty!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

He's very cute!

We love LUNA said...

MOL, two dishes! I think I could not deal about!
Sweet and handsome Monty!
Luna - We love Luna

Teddy Westlife said...

Monty looked scary for a moment there!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Monty is a big boy - we are a little bit scared of him.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure in a very cute chow hound!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Millie what great shots of your and Monty!!
I love the little patches on your face where your whiskers are located.
Hugs Madi

GRAÇA said...

Hello!
hunger ... it's all up phases ugly face ...
come only want a good weekend
Ronrons girlfriend, kisses from my mami
Kika

Athena said...

I think it is nice of you to let Monty clean your bowl! Efun if he does look a little scary there.

Quill and Greyson said...

You do look pretty shocked!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We are so good at fooling the khytties!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Monty - I hope woo got some tasty kibble!

Vicki said...

What big teethies Monty!

Oskar said...

I guess he does keep them clean for you!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

www.yourkindofcat.com said...

Aww, that is so cute. Kitty looks realy shocked!