Angel and Kirby tagged us for a meme. Thank you for thinking of us!
We are suppose to Tell Six Weird Things About Me/Us. Sandusky, Monty and I will each participate.
1. I hates to be held! I will squirm and squirm till I get loose! On occasion I have attempted to scratch or bite the human who dares to pick me up and hold me.
2. I don't like wet food, or anything like, chicken or fish. I like Sandusky's special crumbles diet ... WD.
3. Not exactly a weird fact... Monty is blind in his left eye... having had a detached retina and two surgeries, and must have eyedrops for the rest of his life in that eye. He does see shadows in that eye. He sees a special doggy and kitty eye doctor twice a year.
4. Monty sleeps with grandma in her room. Late at night when mom sometimes finds him still in the living room she tells him... "Go to bed..." He will dutifully get up and go to grandma's room.
5. I Sandusky loves laps! Anybodies lap will do, strangers or family, it doesn't matter to me. I will stay put in a lap for hours if you let me.
6. In the summer when my mom goes out the back door I will wait around for a long time for the back door to open again... just so I can sneak real fast past her and run to the catnip plant!
We would like to give this award to anyone who hasn't had it and would like to participate.