But first!! See me have a bath!
Everyday I haves a baths! Unlike My Monty who haves to have some helps having a baths!
I don't need any help thank yous!Ola kala!: The Furry Friend Award is from my friend Ariel.
Ola kala is a greek phrase that means "everything's good"; it's one of the etymologies that have been proposed for okay (OK). Okey?
Here are the rules:
1. This award will be given to bloggys of furry friends that do or have done things to make the world around them a better one. Those actions don't have to be big ones. Sometimes small things are what we need to be a little more happy each day.
2. Each furry friend that receives this award, have to tell 3 things that he or she does or have done to make the world around them better.
3. Each one has to pass it on to another 5 or more furry friends (as many as you want); those furry friends can be cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters or any other furrything.
To receive the award's picture, you can copy the one under the title. The award's picture is from "El Morro", the most important Spanish fortress in
1. Mom does gardening in the summer. She tries to stick to plants that haves low water requirements being that we lives where it hardly rains here in the summer.
2. Mom recycles used items and also donates clothes to the to a local thrift store.
3. I lets my mom sleeps on my bed... and I lets her thinks it is her bed!
Now I will pick 5 blogging friends to pass this award.