Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Award!

Life is great in this position! This is one of my favorite spots for a snooze!

I got an award from my friend Rusty. It's the Life is Grand Award. And yes, life is grand! Most of the time at least! Thank you Rusty for thinking of me!
Here are the rules for accepting this award which are very simple:

1. Give five reasons why you think life is grand.
2. Pass the award on to five more blogs.
Here are five reasons I think Life is Grand:
1. I got a great home and humans who love me a lot.
2. I get to sleep most the day.
3. I have lots of toys to play with!
4. I have a big brother dog who is nice to me and who never chases me.
5. I enjoy teaching mom how to speak catese, I have at least a hundred squeaky sounds.

Five cats and blogs that I would like to give this award to:
The Monkey's
Fat Eric and Friends
We Love Luna
The Funny End of the Tail
Cat with a Garden

14 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the award! You have listed grand reasons!

Quill and Greyson said...

Did the multi Windows come up when you were in Goggle Reader? It seems to happen when I close out of a comment in Goggle Reader?

Meg (mom of Fin)

Us4 Cats said...

you have such a sweet face.
congrats on that there award too.

Teddy Westlife said...

Congratulations on your award!

Huffle Mawson

Forever Foster said...

Concatulations on your award! Your reasons are wonderful. It is kind of you to teach your mum Catese.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hey Millie!
We loved your reasons! Funny !
Congratulations and many thanks for think of "Luna's blog".
It is so cool !!!

By the way, if you like it and don't have yet the Zombie Chicken Award, as mommy said in the post
"... this award to all our friends , mainly for all friends that “Love Luna” as “we love Luna”, you can pick up it okay! As you wish!Every day I saw your picture in my blog and it is so nice!

Purrs!
Little Luna ( and mommy Léia )

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award. Your mum will have to be careful when she learns Catese that she doesn't speak it when she talks to other Beans. Our mum forgets sometimes and gets strange looks.

The Monkeys said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for awarding us with the same one! We'll make Mommy post about it this week :)

The Creek Cats said...

Concats on your well deserved award!!

Elin said...

Congratulations!!

The catese..interesting!

xxxx

missbreezysbox said...

Thanks for the reward. Enjoy your week, your people and your naps.

Parker said...

Those are indeed grand reasons!
Smoochies!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Congratulations on the award. That's a nice grand list Millie.

Cliff and Olivia said...

Congrats. It's a nice award and you very much deserve it.