Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Looks at Me Now Mom! Happy Saint Patricks Day ... 4 Days Late!

This is the nearest to being green we could find! We apologize for being so late!

I leaves my furs on the floor for you mom!!

I flex my claws for you too mom!

I sit behind you on the couch and make sure you do my blog to my satisfaction!






I can't believe this! My silly mom! She brought a new laptop over a year ago. After having it for a year mom was looking at the stickers on the side ... and discovered that the laptop had a webcam! Silly mom! It took her another couple of months to learn how to use it! Now we present you Jazzie Jessie! Looks like Jazzie has taken my mom over!

8 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh Monty! It's never too late to celebrate!!

Forever Foster said...

Jazzie sure looks like she is enjoying her snuggles.
A belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!:)

Remington said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day (belated) and Happy 1st Day of Spring (belated too)!

Asta said...

hehehehe, Looks like Jazzie Jessie is weady fow hew closeup

I think it's awfully kind of you to leave youw fuw and stwetch fow youw mom, Millie
and Monty, you look gweat in gween..it's nevew too late to celebwate
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Brian's Home Blog said...

It is never to late for pretty pictyres and fun!

My Mind's Eye said...

Great St. Pat pictures...they were worth waiting for...Monte you certainly are fluffy!
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

No apologies needed for being late to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! We're Irish and we celebrate every day!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Monty, we think you look so good in green. We hope you had a fun time celebrating the holiday. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals