Monday, March 29, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
The handsome Monty, who by the way got a furcut two days ago and will gets a baths today!
Here is me and Monty's bowl!
This is a dirty rug mom.
The handsome Sandusky trying to sleeps!
Spooky Doo trying to take up the bed!
Look to the right ...
look to the left ....
I am the great thinker!
Do I look happy?
My secret ... I am rolling in some catnips!!
Monday, March 22, 2010
My nice friend Ariel from A Smile A Day gave me The Beautiful Blogger Award.Thank you Ariel!
For this award I have to tell 7 things about me then pass it on to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers.
1. I am a very private kitty.
2. There are many things about me that are secret, some of them I won't even tell my mom.
3. I like to talk to my mom.
4. My favorite human is my mom, she is the only human I like to sleep with.
5. I am scared of the monster dog Reye!
6. I only like dry food.
7. At present I like to sleep on top of a sunk in cardboard box that has a blankie in it.
I would like to pass this to the following bloggers, I see that many of you have this award. And some who don't ... I am not sure who to gives it too. But I will give it anyways!! If you want it and I haven't given it to you ... you may take it! Please!
Friday, March 19, 2010
I always sleeps alone! Always! Always! I even find the remote spots to get alone!
But look at that Jazzie! Isn't this sleeping with the enemy? .... well maybe not the enemy .... but how could she do this? Please explain it to me!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Jazzie says: I have to mention who gave me the I Love You Award, and then share it with some friends. I don't know who got this award or not... but I choose to give it to Jack and Baby at Lisa Lisa and the Cat Jam. Thanks for passing this award to us Huffle!
Now ... back to me and my cuteness!
I did for my mom and I forgot about that camera!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Hey! It is Monty's Birthday today! He is 10 years old! He was born next door to this very house. He had two brother's and two sisters. His first human mom called him "chuck butt." Mom really hates that name.
Friday, March 5, 2010
But first!! See me have a bath!
Everyday I haves a baths! Unlike My Monty who haves to have some helps having a baths!
I don't need any help thank yous!Ola kala!: The Furry Friend Award is from my friend Ariel.
Ola kala is a greek phrase that means "everything's good"; it's one of the etymologies that have been proposed for okay (OK). Okey?
Here are the rules:
1. This award will be given to bloggys of furry friends that do or have done things to make the world around them a better one. Those actions don't have to be big ones. Sometimes small things are what we need to be a little more happy each day.
2. Each furry friend that receives this award, have to tell 3 things that he or she does or have done to make the world around them better.
3. Each one has to pass it on to another 5 or more furry friends (as many as you want); those furry friends can be cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters or any other furrything.
To receive the award's picture, you can copy the one under the title. The award's picture is from "El Morro", the most important Spanish fortress in
1. Mom does gardening in the summer. She tries to stick to plants that haves low water requirements being that we lives where it hardly rains here in the summer.
2. Mom recycles used items and also donates clothes to the to a local thrift store.
3. I lets my mom sleeps on my bed... and I lets her thinks it is her bed!
Now I will pick 5 blogging friends to pass this award.